For a while now I’ve been working on an image-sharing site called hehpic. It’s a work in progress & still has some fairly rough edges but it’s online & available for all to use.
- Browser extensions for easy sharing
- Public API (there’s a private API now but it’s changing too frequently to be released)
- More search features
- Sex up the browsing interface
- Tag combos (works now, just has to be done manually, use a comma)
- Paging/Searching/Tag counts
- Dedicated hosting environment (I love my Dreamhost but it’s probably not going to scale well – I’ll deal with that when/if it happens)
- Feature poor
- IE rendering is awful
Check it out. Upload something. Make an account. Subscribe to some feeds. Comment here.